A Pakistani bride should be very careful regarding her bridal custom mink eye lashes and avoid these ten mistakes to keep herself beautiful in her adorned lehnga choli outfit and makeup. Ten things to avoid are: (http://www.diorlashes.com/ – mink eyelashes wholesale)
1. Do not use just any kind of mascara, only use waterproof mascara to avoid black smudges.
2. Do not leave house without a protective layer of sunscreen cream or lotion to avoid redness and tanning, right before the wedding.
3. Do not use glossy or liquid foundations to have a greasy face in photos. Blot your face with tissue quite often to remove extra oil.
4. Do not forget to carry your lipstick and retouch it often, so it does not look erased.
5. Do not wait for the final day to choose the perfect hairstyle and custom mink eye lashes. Better go for a trial makeup as a solution.
6. Do not have lipstick smears on teeth. In order to avoid, use a very small amount of Vaseline on two front teeth.
7. Do not rub your face vigorously to remove sweat off your face. When you cannot help to keep sweat off your face, try blotting with tissues.
8. Do not use too many hairpins in your hair, as they can be very annoying later in the day. Select up a hairstyle to complement your lehnga choli outfit and have fun.
9. Do not get a facial right before the big day. You may have a tight face with redness so get one at least a week before.
10. Do not neglect your eyebrows and please do not do custom mink eye lashes yourself. Let a professional take care of your brows a day or two before your wedding day.
For more information visit,
Article Source: gnhair