Preparing your child for a fancy dress party or competition is not that easy. (http://www.diorlashes.com/ – mink lashes wholesale) Lot of things need to be considered while taking any decision on this issue. Costume is an important thing that you need to consider if you want to make your child the winner in the fancy dress competition. Accessories and make-ups also play crucial roles. You need to select the right accessories and face make-ups. Make sure that these stuffs matches well with the costume. It is also essential to check whether your kid is feeling comfortable in the dress, accessories and factory customized mink lashes.
There are a number of fancy party make-up themes to choose from. Cats, butterflies, dogs, fairies, wizards, witches, children of all ages love to wear these kinds of face paints. There are some valuable fancy dresses, face paint and make up tips.
1. It is better to sponge than to brush. If you want to put on a base color or want to cover a large area, you can use a sponge while applying the paint. Complete the make-up and never leave it half done. It will mar the look that you wanted to give. You can try different types of paints. Paint in stick and paint in tubs are common options.
2. You need to do some planning before taking the leap. Check whether you can afford the face make up or not. Stage factory customized mink lashes and professional face paint can be expensive. If you have selected one theme, you need to complete the task. Make it sure that the make-up looks good on the face.
3. You need to be patient while selecting a fancy dress party costume, accessory or a face factory customized mink lashes. It is better not to take any decision in haste. You should give time to the first color to dry. Then, you need to apply the second one. You need to mix the colors well. Otherwise it will look odd. You can apply a thin layer of paint rather than applying thick layer of paint. Let the first one dry, and then apply the next one.
4. Before applying the face makeup you need to make it sure that it suits well the face. Visualize the look and then start the process. It will make your task easy.
5. Special Effects- First, you factory customized mink lashes to apply a basic paint. Then, you need to create big eyebrows, bumpy noses. It is better to use cotton to apply the paint and then paint the area. A tissue can also be used for this purpose. You can apply light flour dusting if you want to give that extra-ghostly effect.
6. Use Stencils – A face painting stencil can be used to paint the face. Select the right sized stencil to paint the area. You can get these stuffs from any costume and make up stores.
7. Temporary Tattoos- Temporary tattoos are also great. But unfortunately, some people are allergic to these tattoos. So, before applying them, you need to make it sure that he/she is not allergic to it.
You need to find a reputed and reliable dealer of different types of fancy costumes and accessories. You can get varieties of costumes for fancy dress competitions and parties in such stores.
Article Source: gnhair